WHY CUROXEN®?

*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
X
WHY CUROXEN®?2019-05-23T13:03:19+00:00

Breakthrough Innovation.

When we were kids, our parents treated minor wounds, cuts and scrapes with a sympathetic hug and a dab of antibiotic ointment. The problem is, those ointments just don’t work very well. But now there’s CUROXEN, made with all-natural and organic ingredients, CUROXEN kills over 5X more germs* than other products on the market today — including those bestselling old favorites — making it a game changer in the stagnant over-the-counter (OTC) first aid market.

Safe. Strong. Smart.

CUROXEN (kyur-OX-in) is made from oxygenated olive oil, olive extract, calendula and lavender essential oil. That’s it.

Proven Stronger.

Learn more about the science behind CUROXEN.

CUROXEN SCIENCE

Learn More About CUROXEN

click above to start video

Where Science Meets Nature

Its healing power comes from a proprietary oxygenation process, that amplifies olive oil’s inherent antimicrobial properties by combining it with oxygen, essential for cell repair. This oxygenated organic olive oil comprises over 95% of CUROXEN’s formula. The remaining 5% contains calendula, believed to speed healing1, as well as a touch of essential lavender oil for fragrance.

¹Bártolo, P. J., Pereira, R.F. (2016 May 1). Traditional Therapies for Skin Wound Healing. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4827280/.